Rigger Commando Boot
Rigger Commando Boot
Chromexcel Leather, Rubber Commando Sole
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Adjust fit more easily by tightening or loosening laces
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
Handcrafted in Adelaide, the Rigger Commando Boot is a rugged work boot that is built to last. Crafted with Horween leather and fully lined upper, this boot features a spring toe, leather laces and a natural edge finish.
- Fully lined upper
- Chrome free cow lining
- Horween leather
- Rubber outsole
- Leather insole
- Tonal back tug
- Natural edge finish
- Full Storm Welt
- Itshide Commando sole
- Spring toe
- Leather laces
- Optional tonal cotton waxed laces
- Made in Australia
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time.
- Note: do not use Stockman's Boot Polish on vesta or greasy kip or oily leathers, as it drastically changes the appearance of the boots
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over AU$150PREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over AU$150
- AU$10 for orders under AU$150
- 'In Stock' items are delivered within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.