New season menswear is rooted in an appreciation for practicality and enduring quality, with updates to our handcrafted boot offering.
Scent has long played an important role in the world of R.M.Williams, telling vivid stories of the unique outback environment from which we were born and the time-honoured leather craftsmanship for which we’re now known.
An R.M.Williams boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, confortable wear. Which is why we offer our boot repair service.
One Piece Of Leather is the seminal book about Reginald Murray Williams, the company he built and an enduring legacy of Australian craftsmanship
Our iconic Chelsea boots have countless unique qualities worth celebrating, but perhaps the most important is their signature one-piece leather design.
Christmas gifting story
Women's new season collection
Boot care products
Online purchases can be returned free of charge within 60 days. Read more
Exchanges for online purchases can be made in-store only.
Once a return is received for processing, refunds generally take up to 10 business days to reach your account depending on your financial institution.
Full returns policy
Accepted debit/credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American express
Buy now pay later options:
PayPal Pay in 4, Afterpay, Zip Pay, Klarna
Other payment options:
PayPal, R.M.Williams physical gift cards, R.M.Williams digital gift cards
R.M.Williams boots are fully repairable. You can browse our range of repair services here.
Find out how to return your boots for repair here.
Estimated processing time for repairs is 6 - 8 weeks.
Click and collect is available at a range of R.M.Williams stores.
Simply select the click and collect option at checkout, then collect it from your selected store within 24 hours.
Find out more here.
1. Terms: These terms and conditions comprise of Part 1 which sets out important information about the promotion and Part 2 which sets out details of the prize. Parts 1 and 2 are collectively referred to as the “Conditions”. By participating in the promotion entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
2. Entry eligibility:
R.M.Williams Wallabies Competition
Entry is open to Australian residents who are registered members of the R.M.Williams customer database who fill out the entry form during the promotional period and provide their personal details and subscribe to the customer database (email address).
3. Notes on entry eligibility
Number of entries
Entrants receive one (1) entry
A member that is not registered or does not fill out the entry form is not eligible to enter.
4. Exclusions: in addition to any exclusions set out in the “Entry Eligibility”, employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and any store trading under the “R.M.Williams” brand are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members of any employee mentioned in the previous sentence are also not eligible to enter.
5. Promotional period: the promotion commences at 00.01am (AEST) on Saturday 27 May 2023 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday 2 July 2023.
6. Location of draw: The Promotion is a game of chance. The prize draw will take place at R.M.Williams, Level 9, 55 Market St Sydney 2000 on Tuesday 4 July 2023 at 2.00pm (AEST). Each valid entry will be entered into a process of random selection. The winning entries will be the entries that are selected at a random draw.
7. Notification of draw results: The results of the draw will be published on the R.M.Williams website on Wednesday 5 July 2023 at 11.00am (AEST). All eligible prize winners will be notified by email.
8. Prizes: the national total prize pool is valued at $9,900. Not one prize will be valued at over $9,900 and the total prize pool will not exceed $9,900. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Transferability of prizes: all prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. Unavailability of prizes: in the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may, but is not obliged to, substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
11. Unclaimed prizes & second chance draw: Second chance draw will occur 10 days after the first draw. Prizes must be claimed by winners before Tuesday 11 July 2023. All prizes unclaimed as at 11.59pm (AEST) on Monday 10 July 2023 will be entered into a second chance draw which will be held on Thursday 13 July 2023 at the same time and place as the first draw. The results of the second chance draw will be notified to winners and published on Friday 14 July 2023 in the same manner as the first draw.
12. Decisions are final: The Promoter’s determination regarding the draw is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. Minors: If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded on their behalf to a parent or guardian.
14. Verification: The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity and residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
15. Release: Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
16. Promotion: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. Promoter: The Promoter is R.M.Williams Pty Ltd ACN 007 527 166 of R.M.Williams, Level 9, 55 Market Street Sydney 2000.
19. 5 x Prizes Including:
a. Return economy flights for two to Melbourne, Victoria
b. 1 x nights accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria
c. 2 x Money Can’t Buy tickets to the Bledisloe 29 July 2023
Total value: $9,900
Note: prize amounts are stated in Australian Dollars.
Permit No ACT TP 23/00932.1