Comfort Lady Yearling Boot
Free shipping on all orders and easy 60 day complimentary returns.
Comfort Lady Yearling Boot
The Lady Yearling is our iconic boot for women, serving as a feminine counterpart to our classic line of elastic-sided boots for men.
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The Lady Yearling is our iconic boot for women, serving as a feminine counterpart to our classic line of elastic-sided boots for men. It has a sleek, narrow profile with a rubber sole, height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel and a rounded toe shape, finished with elastic side panels and branded double tugs. This style also includes a comfort insole, which offers added support and effortless ease of wear. Like all of our boots, the Lady Yearling is crafted in the Adelaide workshop, where our team of highly-skilled artisans use over 80 handheld processes and techniques to bring each pair to life. Whether worn with an elegant dress or a t-shirt and jeans, this boot is sure to elevate your look.
- Yearling leather
- Sewn welt non slip sole
- Comfort innersole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Narrow medium toe
- Block heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B522Y.02BGNP
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any excessive marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather and prevent it from drying out or cracking.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly to finished leathers with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately one hour.
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time (we recommend every 2-3 months).
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish regularly to maintain the colour of your boots and remove scuffs. This keeps the smart finish of your leather boots, particularly for dress boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish to finished leathers with a clean cloth or brush and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Buff briskly with a shoe shine brush and finish with a buffing cloth to obtain a high shine.
- Note: for boots which are badly scuffed, optimum results will be achieved if the polish is left on the uppers overnight. This will ensure the pigment is absorbed into the leather.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of your foot. Such a boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, comfortable wear. This is why we offer our Boot Repair Service.RESOLE AND HEEL
The removal and replacement of the outer soles and heels.REPLACE HEEL STACK
The heel stack is the stack of leather above the heel rubber that makes up the heel.REPLACE HEEL RUBBER
The heel rubber can be replaced individually, without the additional cost.
Delivery & Returns
Limited time offer - FREE SHIPPING for all ordersPREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.