Comfort Yearling Boot
Comfort Yearling Boot
Skillfully crafted from a single piece of polished leather, the Lady Yearling Boots boast a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel.
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
Skillfully crafted from a single piece of polished leather, the Lady Yearling Boots boast a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel. The pair are finished with a sewn welt leather sole, comfort innersole. This elegant investment pair will be your favourite for years to come.
- Yearling leather
- Sewn welt non slip sole
- Comfort innersole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Narrow medium toe
- Block heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B522Y.41BGNP
Your leather boots should be considered an investment. Just like any other investment, you want your leather to look great and last a long time. Regular cleaning and conditioning with high quality products will increase your leathers lifespan and allow you to enjoy it for many years.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth.
- If worn frequently, every month apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple. Apply an area of 10c coin on each boot.
- To enhance shine and repair scuffs by applying boot polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of your foot. Such a boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, comfortable wear. This is why we offer our Boot Repair Service.RESOLE AND HEEL
The removal and replacement of the outer soles and heels.REPLACE HEEL STACK
The heel stack is the stack of leather above the heel rubber that makes up the heel.REPLACE HEEL RUBBER
The heel rubber can be replaced individually, without the additional cost.
Delivery & Returns
PREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over AU$150
- AU$10 for orders under AU$150
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 12 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.