Comfort Craftsman Boot
Comfort Craftsman Boot
Crazy Horse Leather, Rubber Sole
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
Made in Australia, our best-selling Comfort Craftsman leather chelsea boots are made from a single piece leather using our unique blocking process for strength, durability & comfort. This style is made from a crazy horse leather is a cowhide leather impregnated with oil and wax to create an aged effect. The boot features a rubber outsole, leather insole, a comfort insole, our classic chisel square toe, flat heel & a fully lined upper.
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Crazy horse leather
- Rubber sole
- 3/4 Goodyear welt
- Leather lined
- Double branded tugs
- Durable elastics
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B543O.T2FGCH
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Gently wipe down with a damp cloth
- Note: these leathers are designed to age and gain character over time.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of your foot. Such a boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, comfortable wear. This is why we offer our Boot Repair Service.RESOLE AND HEEL
The removal and replacement of the outer soles and heels.REPLACE HEEL STACK
The heel stack is the stack of leather above the heel rubber that makes up the heel.REPLACE HEEL RUBBER
The heel rubber can be replaced individually, without the additional cost.
Delivery & Returns
PREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over AU$150
- AU$10 for orders under AU$150
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 12 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.