Explore our new range of seasonal boots, designed and crafted for enduring style.
Explore our exclusive denim fit guide to discover the ideal fit that complements your style.
Protect your boots with our care essentials, ensuring they stay in remarkable condition for countless journeys ahead.
Discover our refreshed range of handcrafted boots and modern clothing staples.
An R.M.Williams boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, confortable wear. Which is why we offer our boot repair service.
One Piece Of Leather is the seminal book about Reginald Murray Williams, the company he built and an enduring legacy of Australian craftsmanship
Our iconic Chelsea boots have countless unique qualities worth celebrating, but perhaps the most important is their signature one-piece leather design.
From the boot up
Boot care products
Online purchases can be returned free of charge within 60 days. Read more
Exchanges for online purchases can be made in-store only.
Once a return is received for processing, refunds generally take up to 10 business days to reach your account depending on your financial institution.
Full returns policy
Accepted debit/credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American express
Buy now pay later options:
PayPal Pay in 4, Afterpay, Zip Pay, Klarna
Other payment options:
PayPal, R.M.Williams physical gift cards, R.M.Williams digital gift cards
R.M.Williams boots are fully repairable. You can browse our range of repair services here.
Find out how to return your boots for repair here.
Estimated processing time for repairs is 6 - 8 weeks.
Click and collect is available at a range of R.M.Williams stores.
Simply select the click and collect option at checkout, then collect it from your selected store within 24 hours.
Find out more here.
1. TERMS: These terms and conditions comprise of Part 1 which sets out important information about the promotion and Part 2 which sets out details of the prize. Parts 1 and 2 are collectively referred to as the “Conditions”. By participating in the promotion entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
2. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY:
(a) R.M.Williams “Christmas Wishlist” Competition
Entry is open to registered members of R.M.Williams customer database who provide their personal details and subscribe (email address) during the Promotional Period.
3. NOTES ON ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
(a) R.M.Williams Subscribers
Registered members of the R.M.Williams database who submit a Christmas Wishlist entry form in store or online, and join the R.M.Williams customer database during the Promotional Period
(b) Number of entries
Entrants receive a maximum of one (1) entry
(c) Participating locations
In Store: Entries can be made in store at 47 participating R.M.Williams retail stores in Australia.
Online: Entries can be made online at rmwilliams.com.au
A member that is not registered, or is not subscribed at the time of a competition draw, is not eligible to enter. Subscribers who have unsubscribed from the database and are therefore no longer R.M.Williams subscribers at the time of the draw, are not eligible to enter.
4. EXCLUSIONS: In addition to any exclusions set out in the “Entry Eligibility”, employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and any store trading under the “R.M.Williams” brand are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members of any employee mentioned in the previous sentence are also not eligible to enter. Competition is open to residents of Australia only. Entries at participating R.M.Williams stores only – not available at wholesale partners, or R.M.Williams outlet stores, pop-up stores or concessions.
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Promotion commences at 00.01am (AEDT) on Monday 11th December 2023 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT Sunday 31st December 2023.
6. LOCATION OF DRAW: The Promotion is a game of chance. The prize draw will take place at R.M.Williams, 55 Market St Sydney 2000 on Wednesday 10th January 2024 at 11.00am (AEDT). The valid entries will be entered into a process of random selection. The winning entries will be the entries that are selected at a random draw.
7. NOTIFICATION OF DRAW RESULTS: The results of the draw will be published on the R.M.Williams (www.rmwilliams.com.au) website on Friday 12th January 2024. All eligible prize winners will be notified by email on Thursday 11th January.
8. PRIZES: The national total prize pool is valued at $38,352. Each prize will be valued at up to $799 and the total individual prize pool will not exceed $799. Each winner will receive 1 x gift card for the purposes of purchasing their preferred boot style directly from R.M.Williams. The value of the gift card received depends on 1) The preferred boot style entered and 2) the location point of the entry (See Part 2 – Prizes). A maximum of one (1) prize is available per entry location. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Standard gift card terms and conditions will apply [https://www.rmwilliams.com.au/terms-and-conditions/terms_conditions.html?lang=en_AU].
9. TRANSFERABILITY OF PRIZES: All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
10. UNAVAILABILITY OF PRIZES: In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may, but is not obliged to, substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
11. UNCLAIMED PRIZES & SECOND CHANCE DRAW: Second chance draw will occur 28 days after the first draw. All prizes unclaimed as at 11.59pm (AEDT) on Sunday 4th February 2024 will be entered into a second chance draw which will be held on Wednesday 7th February 2024 at the same time and place as the first draw. The results of the second chance draw will be notified to winners and published on Friday 9th February 2024 in the same manner as the first draw.
12. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: The Promoter’s determination regarding the draw is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. MINORS: Any entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian prior to submitting an entry. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded on their behalf to a parent or guardian.
14. VERIFICATION: The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity and residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
15. RELEASE: Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
16. PROMOTION: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. PROMOTER: The Promoter is R.M.Williams Pty Ltd ACN 007 527 166 of R.M.Williams, Level 9, 55 Market Street Sydney 2000.
19. RIGHT TO CANCEL OR AMEND: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time, subject to any applicable laws or regulations.
In the event of cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Competition, the Promoter will provide notice to all participants via the R.M.Williams website or any other means deemed appropriate by the Promoter.
The Promoter may also, at its sole discretion, amend or modify any of the terms and conditions set forth in this contract without prior notice. Any such amendments or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the R.M.Williams website.
Participants agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to any participant or any third party for any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Competition, or for any amendments or modifications to the terms and conditions.
The Promoter's decision regarding any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Competition, or any amendments or modifications to the terms and conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or communication shall be entered into with participants regarding such decisions.
Part 2 – Prizes
1. Prizes: In store
a. 47 x R.M.Williams gift cards up to $799, as outlined in Prize variants below. One voucher available for each participating retail outlet
2. Prizes: Online
a. 1 x $799 R.M.Williams gift card
3. Prize variants
$649 Value: Craftsman, Turnout, Gardener, Tambo, Randwick, Lady Yearling, Millicent, Adelaide, Erica and Maya. $799 Value: Chinchilla.
TOTAL VALUE: $38,352
Note: all prize amounts are stated in Australian Dollars
This R.M Williams “Christmas Wishlist” Competition ("Competition") is conducted by R.M.Williams Proprietary Limited ACN 007 527 166 ("R.M.Williams" or “Promoter”).
Authorised under: NSW Permit No. NTP/08401. ACT Permit No. TP 23/02501. SA Licence No. T23/1923