Lady Yearling Boot
Burnished Leather, Leather Sole
Handcrafted in Australia, the Lady Yearling Boots has all the hallmarks of an artisanal boot, featuring a hand burnished finish, a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel. The pair is finished with a sewn welt leather sole & elasticised gussets for ease of slipping on & off. This online exclusive style includes a complimentary Mini Moleskin Leather Care Kit to keep your boots looking great for years to come.
Our burnishing technique is an Italian inspired artisanal method, with Australian craftsmanship bringing out the richness and true characteristics of leather. First the boot upper is cut from unfinished hide; Italian dye is then applied by hand. This is followed by hours of polishing and buffing, with particular attention paid to the toe and heel. Colours are worked and re-worked to create a mesmerising tonal transition, and each one-piece-of-leather boot travels through 90 pairs of hands as it’s made. The process creates a beautiful richness and unique highs and lows on a boot, the result, a truly beautiful handcrafted product, with no two pairs of boots being the same.
- Narrow-round toe
- 4.5cm block heel
- Burnished European crust leather
- Leather sole
- 3/4 Goodyear welt
- Leather lined
- Double branded tugs
- Made in Australia
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over NZ $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 4-6 weeks.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.