Explore our new range of seasonal boots, designed and crafted for enduring style.
Explore our exclusive denim fit guide to discover the ideal fit that complements your style.
Protect your boots with our care essentials, ensuring they stay in remarkable condition for countless journeys ahead.
Discover our refreshed range of handcrafted boots and modern clothing staples.
An R.M.Williams boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, confortable wear. Which is why we offer our boot repair service.
Celebrating Australia, sharing it with the world
Our iconic Chelsea boots have countless unique qualities worth celebrating, but perhaps the most important is their signature one-piece leather design.
From the boot up
Boot care products
Online purchases can be returned free of charge within 60 days. Read more
Exchanges for online purchases can be made in-store only.
Once a return is received for processing, refunds generally take up to 10 business days to reach your account depending on your financial institution.
Full returns policy
Accepted debit/credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American express
Buy now pay later options:
PayPal Pay in 4, Afterpay, Zip Pay
Other payment options:
PayPal, R.M.Williams physical gift cards, R.M.Williams digital gift cards
R.M.Williams boots are fully repairable. You can browse our range of repair services here.
Find out how to return your boots for repair here.
Estimated processing time for repairs is 6 - 8 weeks.
Click and collect is available in all R.M.Williams stores.
Simply select the click and collect option at checkout, then collect it from your selected store within 24 hours.
Find out more here.
We are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our goods and services, including those offered through our websites, rmwilliams.com.au and rmwilliams.com. As such, we strive to adhere to the WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 levels AA and AAA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We also work with advocacy groups, accessibility and usability consultants, and persons with disabilities to make sure that our website function properly. We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’re taking to improve access to our websites:
• Text equivalents: We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
• Full keyboard access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
• Site consistency: We are consistent in the way we build our websites so they function the same way every time you interact with them.
• Site structure: We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that guests can easily use the website with assistive technology.
• Links: Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
For a virtual shopping experience, boot fitting, or aftercare advice, our knowledgeable team of experts are available 7 days a week.