Comfort Turnout Full Welt Boot
Crazy Horse Leather, Rubber Sole
The Turnout Boot is defined by its classic riding boot silhouette, featuring a round toe, flat heel, elastic gussets and double tugs. The perfect boot for the modern adventurer, this style has been constructed in an oiled nubuck finish giving the leather water repellent properties, the full welt construction creates additional durability and longevity, perfect for all terrains.
- Roud toe
- Flat heel
- Crazy horse leather
- Comfort rubber outsole
- Full welt
- Leather lined
- Natural edge
- Comfort insole
- Made in Australia
Material: Crazy horse leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains.
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear. Over time the leather will have a more distressed, vintage look.
- Please note, leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish will damage the natural finish.
- Remove dirt and mud with a damp cloth and dry naturally.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear.
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 7-10 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 13th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.