Comfort Craftsman Boot
Comfort Craftsman Boot
Beautifully constructed and uniquely made from one piece of leather, our Comfort Craftsman boots come in a range of colours. The Comfort Sole is perfect for everyday wear and can be styled up or down.
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
Our most popular boot, the Comfort Craftsman are made from a single piece of leather using our unique blocking process for strength and durability. Featuring a classic chisel square toe, flat heel, comfort innersole, sewn welt rubber sole for comfortable everyday wear.
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Natural edge comfort rubber sole
- 3/4 Goodyear welt
- Comfort innersole
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Only clean lightly with a damp cloth.
- Note: do not use any leather cleaner or conditioner. Leather conditioner will drastically alter the appearance of the burnished boots and will darken aniline leathers due to the unprotected finish of the leather.
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish regularly to protect and maintain the look of your boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish with a clean cloth and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Finish with a buffing brush to obtain a high shine.
- Note: when you polish your boots the first couple of times, a small amount of excess dye may come off – this will not affect the overall finish.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over NZ$150PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over NZ$150
- NZ$10 for orders under NZ$150
- 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 5 - 7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.