Bronc Top Boot
Yearling leather, leather sole
The Bronc Top is apart of our Authentic's Collection. An utterly versatile dress & a riding boot. The block heel is sturdy, the narrow toe offers elegance & the yearling leather vamps hold their shine.
- Yearling leather vamps
- 30.5 Suede shaft
- Crafted on a Yearling last
- Leather sole
- Leather lining
- Dress & riding boot
- Narrow toe
- Block heel
- Special Order
- Made in Australia
Material: Yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use our pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 5-7 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 13th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.
Free extended Christmas returns in store & online.
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.