Lady Yearling Boot
Burnished leather, natural leather sole
- European crust leather
- Leather sole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Narrow medium toe
- Block heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Skillfully crafted from a single piece of polished leather, the Lady Yearling Boots boast a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel. The pair are finished with a sewn welt leather sole & elasticised gussets for ease of slipping on & off. This elegant investment pair will be your favourite for years to come.
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 5-7 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 13th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.
Free extended Christmas returns in store & online.
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.