Free shipping on all orders and easy 60 day complimentary returns.
Drawing it's inspiration from true outback style, the Victoria Boot offers a contemporary take on a classic look.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Drawing it's inspiration from true outback style, the Victoria Boot offers a contemporary take on a classic look. Handcrafted in Adelaide, these high top boots feature decorative tonal stitched detailing, a natural edge finish and leather tugs. Effortlessly style these boots over jeans of with a dress for the ultimate look.
- Fully lined upper
- Leather screwed outsole
- Leather insole
- Leather side tugs
- Pull-up leather
- Natural edge finish
- Full welt with 3/4 stitch
- Santa fe stitching on toe
- Decorative tonal stitched shaft
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B162O.BTCDSY
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time.
- Note: do not use Stockman's Boot Polish on vesta or greasy kip or oily leathers, as it drastically changes the appearance of the boots
Delivery & Returns
Limited time offer - FREE SHIPPING for all ordersPREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.