Free shipping on all orders and easy 60 day complimentary returns.
Oily Distressed Leather, Rubber Treaded Sole
Adjust fit more easily by tightening or loosening laces
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Handcrafted in Australia, the Rickaby lace up work boot is becoming an R.M.Williams classic offering rugged elegance. Made from New Zealand full grain leather, featuring a wide round toe, flat heel, tonal laces & tug and a heavy duty treaded rubber outsole with natural stained storm welt.
- Wind round toe
- Flat heel
- Oily distressed leather
- Fully lined leather upper
- Heavy-duty rubber treaded outsole
- Natural storm welt
- Tonal laces
- Single branded tug
- Made in Australia
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time.
- Note: do not use Stockman's Boot Polish on vesta or greasy kip or oily leathers, as it drastically changes the appearance of the boots
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of your foot. Such a boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, comfortable wear. This is why we offer our Boot Repair Service.RESOLE AND HEEL
The removal and replacement of the outer soles and heels.REPLACE HEEL STACK
The heel stack is the stack of leather above the heel rubber that makes up the heel.REPLACE HEEL RUBBER
The heel rubber can be replaced individually, without the additional cost.
Delivery & Returns
Limited time offer - FREE SHIPPING for all ordersPREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- 'In Stock' items are delivered within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.