RETURNS & REFUNDS
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. Try your items on in the comfort of your own home and if for any reason you need to send them back, we offer FREE and easy returns and exchanges. You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase providing it is in original condition and packaging. Please be aware that we can only process your refund once the item has been returned and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
OPTIONS FOR RETURNING YOUR ITEMS
- Visit any R.M.Williams store in Australia with your proof of purchase and we will exchange or refund your purchase
- Download and complete our returns form, we will need this to identify your item. The returns form must be completed and packaged in with your item to be eligible for a refund.
- Use your order number beginning with AU - found on your original email order confirmation to generate your free Australia Post Returns Label
- Pack your items securely and ensure all original packaging and tags are included and your Australia Post returns label attached.
- Drop your parcel off at any Post Office, Post Box or Parcel Locker
- All corporate customer returns need to email a copy of your invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a returns authorisation number (#RA)
- Our Customer Service team will issue you with the necessary paperwork
- Package the provided paperwork in with your returns package
- Your exchange or refund will be processed once goods have been received
- Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your returns request.
- All returns should be sent back in their original packaging provided.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all R.M.Williams garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original tags may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged box and packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- Due to the individual nature of MTO and Bespoke purchases, once your order has been placed, cancellations or amendments cannot be accepted.
- Bespoke and Made to Order products are non-refundable.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – if the returns form is not included it can result in your return not being processed.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact Customer Service immediately.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.