Yearling Leather, Leather Sole
Free care product with every pair of boots purchased.*
Add a pair of boots and an eligible care product to your bag. The promotion will apply at checkout.
*One care product per customer for each pair of boots purchased. Whilst stocks last. Excludes Leather Care Kits, 500ml Leather Conditioner, Saddle Dressing & Oil Skin Re-proofer. Valid until January 30th 2022.
Methodically handcrafted in yearling leather, the Sydney Boots is an innovative lower profile shoe-boot with a shortened shaft & singular one-tug heel tab that lends an elegant silhouette. Finished with a refined, chisel toe & elastic sides for a streamlined, slip-on entry. This durable investment pair will take you through the seasons & styles impeccably for both every day & smart-casual occasions.
- Chisel toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Sewn welt leather sole
- Shortened shaft
- Lower profile elastic-sided boot
- Singular branded tug
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use our pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on all ordersover NZ$150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 8-10 weeks.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.