Burnished leather, natural sole
Handcrafted in Australia, the Chinchilla has all the hallmarks of an artisan boot, with a hand burnished finish, chisel square toe, flat heel, fully lined upper, brown elastics and leather sole with natural stained edge.
- Fully lined leather upper
- Leather Sole
- Double branded tugs
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Made in Australia
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free ShippingOrders over $150
30 Day ReturnsIn Store & Online
Premium Boot Repair ServiceRepair your boots 'as good as old'