Yearling leather, rubber treaded sole
Handcrafted in Australia, the Gardener is a durable work boot with a wide round toe, made from a single piece of New Zealand full grain leather, featuring a fully lined upper, contrasting brown elastics, heavy duty treaded welt non slip rubber sole with natural stained edge and a flat one piece rubber heel.
- Full grain leather
- Treaded rubber welt sole
- Leather lined
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Wide round toe
- Flat heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Natural dye finished yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free ShippingOrders over $150
30 Day ReturnsIn Store & Online
Premium Boot Repair ServiceRepair your boots 'as good as old'