Akubra Cattleman Hat
Founded in 1874 in Tasmania, Akubra has over 140 years of hat making expertise. The Akubra Cattleman Hat is one of the most iconic Akubra styles, the Cattleman can be seen everywhere from the Aussie Outback to the City as this hat perfectly combines purpose and style. Featuring a practical medium brim with a short crown.
- 100% Felt
- Brim 8.3cm
- Crown 10.5cm
- Bound edge trim
- Rayon "Patersham" ribbon edge binding
- Synthetic plaited band
- Pinched teardrop shaped crown
- Brass fixings and Akubra logo
- Eyelet vents
- Bonded leather inner band
- Made in Australia
- 100% Felt
- Do not dryclean or wash, for small spot stains, apply cleaning fluid sparingly with a clean cloth from edge to centre of stain
- Brush hat anti-clockwise to remove dust and maintain appearance
- Do not force dry! Turn out the inner leather band and dry slowly out of the sun to avoid shrinkage
- Do not store the hat in direct sunlight when not being worn or leave in a hot car as it may cause shrinkage
- Do not store your hat on its brim, hang on a hat stand or rest upside down on the crown of the hat
- If your brim is out of shape, hold over a steaming kettle and reshape with your fingers
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
'Special Order' items 6-8 weeks
Free 30 Day Returns in store or online for items purchased in Australia.
Find out more about our Returns & Refunds
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.