Burnished Macquarie Boot
Burnished Leather, Leather Sole
Free care product with every pair of boots purchased.*
Add a pair of boots and an eligible care product to your bag. The promotion will apply at checkout.
*One care product per customer for each pair of boots purchased. Whilst stocks last. Excludes Leather Care Kits, 500ml Leather Conditioner, Saddle Dressing & Oil Skin Re-proofer. Valid until January 30th 2022.
With over 300,000 variations from our Made-To-Order service, we have selected fan favourites and features that make up a unique offering in our Made on Demand collection. Our curated collection of most loved custom-made boots is available for order online. Lead times have been temporarily extended to 6 - 8 weeks due to unprecedented demand.
Made in Australia, the Burnished Macquarie Boot is a truly artisanal boot, skilfully crafted using our hand-burnished process to bring out the rich tones & characteristics of the leather. This sought-after R.M.Williams archive design is defined by the narrow-round toe and flat heel that creates an elegant, refined silhouette suitable for both men and women.
- Narrow-round toe
- Flat heel
- European crust leather
- Leather sole
- Goodyear welt
- Leather lined
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on all orders over $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days.
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.