Comfort Craftsman Boot
Yearling leather, comfort rubber sole
- What's my width?
What's my size?
Select your size
- Yearling leather
- Sewn welt non slip sole
- Comfort insole
- Padded heel lining
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
- Material: Yearling Leather
- Care: Polish with Stockman's Boot Polish and occasionally, lightly coat with Leather Conditioner
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Apply Natural Stockman Polish only, for natural shine and protection
- Prone to blemishes and marks
- There is no need to use leather care products to remove abrasions or marks. However for the longevity of the leather we recommend to apply lightly alcohol fee natural polish as the leather becomes dry. This will help maintain supple leather uppers and prevent cracking and excessive creasing.
- The way to remove any marks and bring the leather back to its original form is to use a soft cloth and use a circular action over the mark. This action will generate heat and draw the oils back to the surface and cover the mark.
PLEASE NOTE: Rum Coloured Natural Dye Finished Yearling Leather
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
'Special Order' items 6-8 weeks
(Select your size to view shipping time.)
Free 60 Day Returns in store or online for items purchased in Australia.
Find out more about our Returns & Refunds
Physical Gift Cards
Free Delivery. Dispatched within 1-3 business days via Australia Post.
Physical Gift Cards purchased on rmwilliams.com.au are only available for use in Australia.
Handcrafted in Australia since 1932Boots crafted from one piece of leather and over 80 pairs of hands.Meet the Craftsmen
BELTS MADE WITH MORE THAN 1000 PLAITSOur belts are purposefully handcrafted from premium leather.Shop belts
The moleskin jeanHandcrafted in our Australian workshop, the way they’ve always been.Shop moleskin and denim