- What's my width?
RMW 8.5 | UK 8.5
- European crust leather
- Crafted on a Craftsman last
- Burnished finish
- Leather sole
- Full kid lining
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Chisel toe
- Flat heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Our burnishing technique on our Chinchilla Boot is an Italian inspired artisanal method, with Australian craftsmanship bringing out the richness and true characteristics of leather. First the boot upper is cut from unfinished hide; Italian dye is then applied by hand. This is followed by hours of polishing and buffing, with particular attention paid to the toe and heel. Colours are worked and re-worked to create a mesmerising tonal transition, and each one-piece-of-leather boot travels through 90 pairs of hands as it’s made. The process creates a beautiful richness and unique highs and lows on a boot.
- Material: Burnished Leather
- Care: Lightly polish with R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish
- Note: Burnished boots should be lightly polished using the Stockman’s Natural Boot Polish only. Leather conditioner will alter the appearance of the boots due to the aniline finish of the leather. Please Note; the first couple of times the boots are polished, a small amount of excess dye may come off - this will not affect the overall finish.
Free Shipping on All BootsFREE for orders over $150
Free & Easy ReturnsFind out More
Premium Boot Repair ServiceRepair your boots 'as good as old'