Yard Boot 365
Suede Leather, Rubber Outsole
Color:Grey Off White
Free care product with every pair of boots purchased.*
Add a pair of boots and an eligible care product to your bag. The promotion will apply at checkout.
*One care product per customer for each pair of boots purchased. Whilst stocks last. Excludes Leather Care Kits, 500ml Leather Conditioner, Saddle Dressing & Oil Skin Re-proofer. Valid until January 30th 2022.
Iconic Australian bootmaker R.M.Williams and fellow Australian, Marc Newson introduce the second capsule of their collaboration, the Yard Boot 365. A boot handcrafted for thinkers, tinkers and creators.
The Yard Boot 365 pays homage to R.M.William's Gardener Yard Boot, a hard-wearing work boot first introduced in the late 1950's.
Manufactured in our South Australian workshop, the Yard Boot 365 is a modern-day work boot for the modern-day worker and made to be worn all year-round, no matter the conditions.
- Suede leather
- Leather lined
- Rubber outsole
- Round toe
- Engineered elasticised knit gusset
- Signature embroidered tug
- Sunray sole tread pattern
- One piece of leather
- Made in Australia
- We recommend you choose a 1/2 size larger than you would usually purchase.
- Sizing information: We recommend you choose a 1/2 size larger than you would usually purchase. The Yard Boot design is based on the Gardener Boot, and they are made using the same last - however different construction methods mean it has a different foot "feel".
Material: Suede leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains
- Suede can be cleaned by spraying R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work onto the surface in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally and brush up nap when dry with Suede Brass Bristle Brush
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on all orders over $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days.
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 8-10 weeks.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.