Lady Yearling Boot
Italian suede, leather sole
- Italian suede
- Leather sole
- Natural stain edge finish
- Fully lined
- Double branded tugs
- Narrow medium toe
- Block heel
- Crafted from one piece of suede
- Made in Australia
Hand crafted in Adelaide from a single piece of Italian suede, the Lady Yearling Boots boast a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing leather stacked 4.5cm block heel. The pair are finished with a sewn welt leather sole, narrow medium toe, taupe elastics and a leather outsole with a natural stained edge finish. This elegant investment pair will be your favourite for years to come
Material: Suede leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains
- Suede can be cleaned by spraying R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work onto the surface in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally and brush up nap when dry with Suede Brass Bristle Brush
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
'Special Order' items 6-8 weeks
Free 30 Day Returns in store or online for items purchased in Australia.
Find out more about our Returns & Refunds
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.