Burnished crust leather, leather sole
- Burnished crust leather
- Leather sole
- Natural stain edge finish
- Fully lined
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Needle point toe
- Cuban heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Handcrafted in Australia the Millicent Boots are a luxury investment that boast the quality finishes you can expect. This sleek pair feature a stacked Cuban heel & pointed needled toe for a refined, sophisticated look. The boots are crafted from crust leather that ages beautifully with wear & finished by hand with an Italian inspired burnished technique and a natural stain edge finish.
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- It is normanl for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear