Yearling Leather, Rubber Outsole
Rubber soles for comfort and looking good
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Surry Sneaker pays tribute to R.M's original Sand Shoe designs introduced in 1940, we looked back to our archives to develop a new take on the classic shapes from the past and modernising them for the adventurers of today. This style is a derby lace up with a round toe, crafted in yearling leather, featuring R.M.Williams script logo detail embossed on the back heel finished with a comfortable rubber outsole & side wall stitching for durability.
- Round toe
- Yearling leather
- Padded tongue & topline
- Leather lined
- Flat waxed cotton laces
- Padded leather footbed
- Rubber outsole with side wall stitching
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any excessive marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather and prevent it from drying out or cracking.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly to finished leathers with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately one hour.
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time (we recommend every 2-3 months).
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish regularly to maintain the colour of your boots and remove scuffs. This keeps the smart finish of your leather boots, particularly for dress boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish to finished leathers with a clean cloth or brush and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Buff briskly with a shoe shine brush and finish with a buffing cloth to obtain a high shine.
- Note: for boots which are badly scuffed, optimum results will be achieved if the polish is left on the uppers overnight. This will ensure the pigment is absorbed into the leather.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over NZ$150PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over NZ$150
- NZ$10 for orders under NZ$150
- 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 5 - 7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.