RETURNS & REFUNDS
Options for returning your purchase:
- Visit any R.M.Williams store in New Zealand with your proof of purchase and we will exchange or refund your purchase.
LOCAL COURIER OR POST SERVICE
- The costs of returns from New Zealand must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier.
- Download and complete our returns form We need this to identify your item.
Package your return addressed to:
R.M.Williams Customer Service: Internet Returns
121 Frost Road Salisbury
South Australia 5108
- Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your returns request.
- All returns should be sent back in their original packaging provided.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all R.M.Williams garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original tags may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged box and packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- Due to the individual nature of MTO and Bespoke purchases, once your order has been placed, cancellations or amendments cannot be accepted.
- Bespoke and Made to Order products are non-refundable.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – if the returns form is not included it can result in your return not being processed.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact Customer Service immediately.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.