Yearling leather, rubber treaded sole
Handcrafted in Australia, the Rickaby lace up work boot is becoming an R.M.Williams classic. Offering rugged elegance & crafted from New Zealand full grain leather, featuring a wide round toe, flat heel, tonal laces & tug and a heavy-duty treaded rubber outsole with natural stained storm welt.
- Full grain leather
- Heavy-duty rubber treaded outsole
- Fully lined leather upper
- Single branded tug
- Tonal laces
- Natural storm welt
- Wide round toe
- Flat heel
- Made in Australia
Material: Natural dye finished yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- The way to remove any marks is to work a soft cloth in a circular action over the leather. This action will generate heat and draw the oils back to the surface, helping to bring the leather back to its original form
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free ShippingOrders over $150
30 Day ReturnsIn Store & Online
Premium Boot Repair ServiceRepair your boots 'as good as old'