Comfort Craftsman Boot
Yearling leather, comfort rubber sole
Made in Australia, the Comfort Craftsman leather chelsea boots are made from a single piece of leather using our unique blocking process for strength, durability and comfort. Featuring a classic chisel square toe, comfort innersole, contrasting brown elastics, non-slip rubber sole.
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Comfort rubber sole
- 3/4 Goodyear welt
- Comfort innersole
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Natural dye finished yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- The way to remove any marks is to work a soft cloth in a circular action over the leather. This action will generate heat and draw the oils back to the surface, helping to bring the leather back to its original form
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 7-10 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 13th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.
Free extended Christmas returns in store & online.
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.