Yearling leather, screwed sole
- What's my width?
What's my size?
Select your size
- Yearling leather upper
- Brass screwed leather sole
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Wide toe
- Flat heel
- One piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Designed for the evening, this elegant riding boot is one of the iconic styles within the R.M. Williams range.
Material: Yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use our pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Handcrafted in Australia since 1932Boots crafted from one piece of leather and over 80 pairs of hands.Meet the craftsmen
BELTS MADE WITH MORE THAN 1000 PLAITSOur belts are purposefully handcrafted from premium leather.Shop belts
The moleskin jeanHandcrafted in our Australian workshop, the way they’ve always been.Shop moleskin and denim