Burnished Suede, Rubber Outsole
The Barton Boot is now available with a distinctive burnished suede upper, a new technique that has a suave vintage feel and a low maintenance appeal. The gently waxed and buffed suede around heel, toe and feather line creates rich earthy tones, paying homage to the rustic Australian outback. This online exclusive also features single heel tugs, sidewall stitched rubber sole unit, Ortholite insole.
- Round toe
- Flat heel
- Burnished suede leather
- Rubber sole unit
- Sidewall stitched construction
- Ortholite insole
- Single branded heel tugs
- Tonal elastic gussets
- Crafted from a single piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Suede leather
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains
- To keep clean after wear, use R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner and gently wipe affected areas.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over NZ $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 4-6 weeks.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.