Oily Distressed Leather, Rubber Treaded Sole
Free care product with every pair of boots purchased.*
Add a pair of boots and an eligible care product to your bag. The promotion will apply at checkout.
*One care product per customer for each pair of boots purchased. Whilst stocks last. Excludes Leather Care Kits, 500ml Leather Conditioner, Saddle Dressing & Oil Skin Re-proofer. Valid until January 30th 2022.
Handcrafted in Australia, the Rickaby lace up work boot is becoming an R.M.Williams classic offering rugged elegance. Made from New Zealand full grain leather, featuring a wide round toe, flat heel, tonal laces & tug and a heavy duty treaded rubber outsole with natural stained storm welt.
- Wind round toe
- Flat heel
- Oily distressed leather
- Fully lined leather upper
- Heavy-duty rubber treaded outsole
- Natural storm welt
- Tonal laces
- Single branded tug
- Made in Australia
Material: Crazy horse leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains.
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear. Over time the leather will have a more distressed, vintage look.
- Please note, leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish will damage the natural finish.
- Remove dirt and mud with a damp cloth and dry naturally.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear.
Free Delivery on all ordersover NZ$150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.