Burnished Leather, Leather Sole
Free care product with every pair of boots purchased.*
Add a pair of boots and an eligible care product to your bag. The promotion will apply at checkout.
*One care product per customer for each pair of boots purchased. Whilst stocks last. Excludes Leather Care Kits, 500ml Leather Conditioner, Saddle Dressing & Oil Skin Re-proofer. Valid until January 30th 2022.
Taking inspiration from the R.M.Williams archive Riding Cossacks, the Kardinya Boot is a formal lace up boot featuring a flat heel, chisel toe and 3/4 Goodyear welt. Handcrafted in our Adelaide workshop from European crust leather, this boot is fully lined and hand-finished using our artisanal burnishing technique.
- Flat heel
- Chisel toe
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt
- Tonal edge stain
- Leather sole
- Leather insole
- Tonal back tug
- Crust Leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on all ordersover NZ$150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 8-10 weeks.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.