Yard Boot 365
Hand Oiled Kip Leather, Rubber Outsole
What's my size?
Select your size
- What's my size?
Iconic Australian bootmaker R.M.Williams and fellow Australian, Marc Newson present their collaboration, the Yard Boot 365. A boot handcrafted for thinkers, tinkers and creators.
The Yard Boot 365 pays homage to R.M.William's Gardener Yard Boot, a hard-wearing work boot first introduced in the late 1950's.
Manufactured in our South Australian workshop, the Yard Boot 365 is a modern-day work boot for the modern-day worker and made to be worn all year-round, no matter the conditions.
- Hand oiled kip leather
- Leather lined
- Rubber outsole
- Round toe
- Engineered elasticised knit gusset
- Signature embroidered tug
- Sunray sole tread pattern
- One piece of leather
- Available in sizes 5-12 inc 1/2 sizes
- Made in Australia
- We recommend you choose a 1/2 size larger than you would usually purchase.
- Sizing information: We recommend you choose a 1/2 size larger than you would usually purchase. The Yard Boot design is based on the Gardener Boot, and they are made using the same last - however different construction methods mean it has a different foot "feel".
Material: Greasy kip leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 7-10 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 13th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.