Comfort Turnout Boot
Suede Leather, Comfort Rubber Sole
Free care product with every pair of boots purchased.*
Add a pair of boots and an eligible care product to your bag. The promotion will apply at checkout.
*One care product per customer for each pair of boots purchased. Whilst stocks last. Excludes Leather Care Kits, 500ml Leather Conditioner, Saddle Dressing & Oil Skin Re-proofer. Valid until January 30th 2022.
Handcrafted in Australia, the Comfort Turnout is a unisex style perfect for everyday wear with a timeless wide round toe, made from a single piece of Italian suede featuring a flat heel, fully lined upper, brown elastics and a comfort innersole and non-slip rubber outsole.
- Wide Round toe
- Flat Heel
- Italian suede leather
- Comfort rubber sole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Fully lined upper
- Comfort innersole
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Suede leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains
- Suede can be cleaned by spraying R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work onto the surface in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally and brush up nap when dry with Suede Brass Bristle Brush
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on all ordersover NZ$150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.