Comfort Macquarie Boot
Yearling Leather, Comfort Rubber Sole
- Size Chart
What's my size?
Select your size
Made in Australia, the Macquarie Boot is a truly artisanal boot, skilfully crafted from a single piece of yearling leather. This sought-after R.M.Williams archive design is defined by the narrow-round toe and flat heel that creates an elegant, refined silhouette suitable for both men and women.
- Narrow-round toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Rubber comfort sole
- 3/4 Goodyear welt
- Leather lined
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Yearling leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use our pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 7-10 business days
All ‘Special Order 6-8 weeks’ boots purchased after the 13th of November will not be shipped before Christmas, please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.
Easy returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.