Comfort Craftsman Boot
Comfort Craftsman Boot
Pull-Up Leather, Rubber Sole
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
Our best-selling chelsea boot, the Comfort Craftsman, has been reimagined in a pull-up leather. Infused with oils, the leather is designed to rough up with each wear, over time creating a rugged patina that is truly unique. This style features, a chisel toe, flat heel, fully lined upper, 3/4 Goodyear welt and replaceable Comfort rubber sole.
- Chisel toe
- Flat heel
- Pull-up leather
- Water resistant
- Comfort rubber outsole
- 3/4 Welt
- Tonal edge stain
- Fully lined upper
- Comfort insole
- Made in Australia
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time.
- Note: do not use Stockman's Boot Polish on vesta or greasy kip or oily leathers, as it drastically changes the appearance of the boots
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over NZ$150PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over NZ$150
- NZ$10 for orders under NZ$150
- 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 5 - 7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.