- Made in Australia
- Goodyear welted construction with leather welt outsole
- Full kid lining
- Block heel
Dependent on the upper of you Lady Yearling Boot you will need to care as below:
- Black and Chestnut: Yearling leather - R.M. Williams Leather Conditioner
- Note: Polish Yearling leather with Stockmans Boot Polish and occasionally, lightly coat with leather conditioner
- Brown: Burnished Leather - R.M. Williams Natural Boot Polish
- Note: Burnished boots should be lightly polished using the Stockman’s Natural Boot Polish only. Leather conditioner will alter the appearance of the boots due to the aniline finish of the leather. Also, the first couple of times they are polished, a small amount of excess dye may come off but it this will not affect the overall finish.
- Clay: Nubuck - suede
- Apply suede protector spray before first wear, maintain with suede cleaner and light brush
Our full range of Leather + Suede care products is available here -Shop Now.