Lady Yearling Boot
Lady Yearling Boot
The Lady Yearling has become a go-to favourite due to it's elegant, narrow profile and modest heel. Inspired by the archives, it pairs beautifully with dresses, skirts and jeans and can be dressed up or down.
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
A versatile, refined silhouette that can be dressed up and down
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
With over 300,000 variations from our Made-To-Order service, we have selected fan favourites and features which make-up a unique offering in our Made on Demand collection. Our curated collection of most loved custom-made boots is available exclusively for order online. Lead times have been temporarily extended to 6 - 8 weeks due to unprecedented demand.
Our best-selling womens boot, the Lady Yearling is skillfully crafted from a single piece of leather, set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel. Featuring a classic round toe, leather lining and sewn welt rubber sole for comfortable everyday wear.
- Rubber sole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Rounded toe
- Block heel
- Crafted from one piece of suede
- Made in Australia
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
For suede or Nubuck leathers, R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner should be used.
- Gently brush the suede with a suede brush.
- If you have any stubborn marks on your suede boots, focus your brushing and cleaner spray on this area.
- Spray Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work cleaner in a circular motion to surface of boot.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Once dry, brush up nap with a suede brush to remove marks. It can be hard to get every mark out of suede, but any remaining will add to the character of your boots.
- Re-apply R.M.Williams Suede Protector using the same method above.
- Note: if you do get wet mud on suede boots, let it fully dry first. Then brush gently using a suede brush.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of your foot. Such a boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, comfortable wear. This is why we offer our Boot Repair Service.RESOLE AND HEEL
The removal and replacement of the outer soles and heels.REPLACE HEEL STACK
The heel stack is the stack of leather above the heel rubber that makes up the heel.REPLACE HEEL RUBBER
The heel rubber can be replaced individually, without the additional cost.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over AU$150PREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over AU$150
- AU$10 for orders under AU$150
- 'In Stock' items are delivered within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.