Lady Yearling Boot
Burnished Leather, Natural Leather Sole
LIMITED TIME ONLY
on all orders
Offer ends 12 December, 11:59pm AEST
Handcrafted in Australia, the Lady Yearling Boot has all the hallmarks of an artisanal boot, featuring a hand burnished finish, a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel. Our burnishing technique is an Italian inspired artisanal method, through polishing and buffing we bring out the rich tones and true characteristics of leather.
- Narrow round toe
- 4.5cm block heel
- Burnished European crust leather
- Leather sole
- Goodyear welt
- Leather lined
- Double branded tugs
- Tonal elastics
- Made in Australia
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on all orders. Available for a limitied time only.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days.
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 12 weeks.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.