Burnished Leather, Leather Sole
Handcrafted in Australia, the Adelaide boot is a modern classic bringing elegance to every wardrobe. Made from a single piece of New Zealand full grain leather, featuring a tapered flat heel, fully lined upper, feminine round toe, brown elastics and leather outsole with natural stained edge finish.
- Refined toe
- Tapered flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Leather sole
- Natural stain edge finish
- Fully lined leather upper
- Iconic branded tugs
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days.
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 4-6 weeks.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.