Burnished Balmoral Boot
Burnished Leather, Leather Sole
Re-designed from our archive style, the Burnished Balmoral Boot is a sophisticated zip-up boot handcrafted in our Australian workshop. The redefined silhouette includes a longer zip for ease of entry, wide round toe & bevelled edge detail for a more refined profile. Each boot has been individually hand burnished to bring out the rich tones of the leather.
- Round Toe
- Flat heel
- Burnished leather
- Leather sole
- Leather insole
- Goodyear welt
- Branded back tug
- Zip closure
- Tonal edge finish
- Crust leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Burnished leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over, as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear
- To keep the leather moist and supple, lightly apply Stockman's Boot Polish in natural only
- Leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish can damage the natural finish
- It is normal for a small amount of excess dye to come off during the first polish- this will not affect the overall finish.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on orders over AU $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days.
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 4-6 weeks.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.