Long Nap Suede, Rubber Outsole
The Barton boot is inspired by the classic design of the R.M.Williams' Sydney boot, featuring the distinctive low rise upper, single heel tugs and elastic gussets. This style has been updated with a sidewall stitched rubber sole unit, Ortholite insole and made in a 'bear scatch' long nap suede which adds to the rugged appeal.
- Round toe
- Flat heel
- 'Bear scratch' long nap suede leather
- Rubber sole unit
- Sidewall stitched construction
- Ortholite insole
- Single branded heel tugs
- Tonal elastic gussets
- Crafted from a single piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Long nap suede leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains
- Suede can be cleaned by spraying R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work onto the surface in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally and brush up nap when dry with Suede Brass Bristle Brush
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on all orders for a limited time.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 4-6 weeks.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.