Santa Fe Boot
Willow Leather, Screwed Sole
Free care product with every pair of boots purchased.*
Add a pair of boots and an eligible care product to your bag. The promotion will apply at checkout.
*One care product per customer for each pair of boots purchased. Whilst stocks last. Excludes Leather Care Kits, 500ml Leather Conditioner, Saddle Dressing & Oil Skin Re-proofer. Valid until January 30th 2022.
The Santa Fe boots are apart of our Authentic's Collection and are made today, the same way they always have been, by hand in Adelaide. These classic boots feature unlined willow leather uppers, brass screwed leather sole, cuban heel and rodeo square toe with classic decorative stitching. These boots are ideal for hard work
- Rodeo square toe with decorative stitching
- Cuban heel
- Willow leather
- Brass screwed leather sole
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Willow leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Delivery on all orders over $150.
'In Stock' items shipped in 3-5 business days.
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.