Executive Top Boot
Executive Top Boot
A much-loved style from our Authentics Collection, the Executive Top Boot is handcrafted from premium yearling leather with a 30.5cm shaft for extra protection and durability. This heritage-inspired style is finished with stitched pattern detailing.
From the 'Authentics' collection - part of our DNA since 1932
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
High top design provides comfort and protection
This boot is part of our unique authentic collection, it's handcrafted with a 30.5 cm shaft height offering the ultimate combo of extra protection & durability. Proudly Australian made, the upper is cut from Yearling leather.
- Yearling leather
- 30.5 cm shaft
- Leather sole
- Leather lining
- Narrow toe
- Stitched pattern detail
- Made to order
- Made in Australia
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any excessive marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather and prevent it from drying out or cracking.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly to finished leathers with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately one hour.
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time (we recommend every 2-3 months).
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish regularly to maintain the colour of your boots and remove scuffs. This keeps the smart finish of your leather boots, particularly for dress boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish to finished leathers with a clean cloth or brush and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Buff briskly with a shoe shine brush and finish with a buffing cloth to obtain a high shine.
- Note: for boots which are badly scuffed, optimum results will be achieved if the polish is left on the uppers overnight. This will ensure the pigment is absorbed into the leather.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of your foot. Such a boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, comfortable wear. This is why we offer our Boot Repair Service.RESOLE AND HEEL
The removal and replacement of the outer soles and heels.REPLACE HEEL STACK
The heel stack is the stack of leather above the heel rubber that makes up the heel.REPLACE HEEL RUBBER
The heel rubber can be replaced individually, without the additional cost.
Delivery & Returns
PREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over AU$150
- AU$10 for orders under AU$150
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 12 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.