Free shipping on all orders and easy 60 day complimentary returns.
Our most popular boot in the women's boot range, the ladies classic Adelaide boots have been crafted with the wearer in mind. Style these timeless boots with everything from chinos to relaxed denim for elevated smart-casual appeal.
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
A versatile, refined silhouette that can be dressed up and down
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The Adelaide Boot is a sleek, elegantly handcrafted chelsea boot. Made from a single piece of suede leather, on a classic leather sole, the Adelaide boot will be with you for all of life's adventures. This lower height profile and tapered heel will flatter any foot shape.
- Adelaide toe
- Flat tapered heel
- Suede leather
- Leather sole
- Leather insole
- Total edge finish
- Goodyear welt
- Double branded tugs
- Tonal elastics
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B550S.08DEDW
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
For suede or Nubuck leathers, R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner should be used.
- Gently brush the suede with a suede brush.
- If you have any stubborn marks on your suede boots, focus your brushing and cleaner spray on this area.
- Spray Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work cleaner in a circular motion to surface of boot.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Once dry, brush up nap with a suede brush to remove marks. It can be hard to get every mark out of suede, but any remaining will add to the character of your boots.
- Re-apply R.M.Williams Suede Protector using the same method above.
- Note: if you do get wet mud on suede boots, let it fully dry first. Then brush gently using a suede brush.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of your foot. Such a boot is to be treasured, to be maintained and preserved for years of faithful, comfortable wear. This is why we offer our Boot Repair Service.RESOLE AND HEEL
The removal and replacement of the outer soles and heels.REPLACE HEEL STACK
The heel stack is the stack of leather above the heel rubber that makes up the heel.REPLACE HEEL RUBBER
The heel rubber can be replaced individually, without the additional cost.
Delivery & Returns
Limited time offer - FREE SHIPPING for all ordersPREMIUM STARTRACK SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 3-5 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via Australia Post or Parcelpoint
- Drop off parcel at your nearest Australia Post or Parcelpoint location
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- You will receive your refund within 2-5 business days after we receive your return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.